Thursday, September 3, 2009

The end of summer's near :(

Sadly it's almost the end of my fave season of the year. :( I LOVE the summer season, something about the sun, warmth, ice pops and bright colors puts and keeps me in the best mood ever. Luckily, I have tons of stuff to look forward to this fall, so knowing that keeps me chugging along cheerfully (at least most of the time.) :)

I mentioned revealing a little project I've been working on a few weeks back...it's coming along, slowly but surely and I can't wait to share it with you all. So please bear with me. :)

In the meantime, I went a little nuts marking things down at Ladyee Boutique. Check it out, I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Have an awesome weekend dears!

Stay Fab!
:)

1 comment:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

looking forward to your new project. I'll miss summer but fall fashion rocks so I'm ready :)