Monday, August 17, 2009

Real Style- True Love

I hope your week's off to an awesome start! Later this week, I'll be revealing a little project I've been working on for the past few weeks.

In the meantime feast your eyes on my gorgeous friend Mayowa in her Ladyee Boutique frocks!

Pretty Malina print maxi dress-

real style


Super popular Sexy Bella dress



You're probably wondering, "why is she all snuggled up in the photos?" :) These photos are from her super cute and fun engagement photo session photographed by Fotos by Fola a few weeks ago. It's such an honor to be a small part of these lovely photos. Real Love, real style.

Stay Fab!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous couple! I hope I'm invited to the weddign o! I'm crashing sha! Lol. I love the Malina Maxi and the Sexy Bella. Mayowa looks hot!

xoliquoricexo said...

really digging the kimono-style dress! it's gorgeous on her.

xo

Unknown said...

Bimbola don't worry - you're on the list ;-). Eyin gbogbo bigz fine gels CANNOT be crashing weddings! LOL