Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Real Style-Jumpsuit

Jumpsuits and Rompers have been all over the place lately and it doesn't look like they're going away anytime soon. I wasn't sure how big a fan I would be but once I tried one on, I was HOOKED! I love that jumpsuits works for a various body types and because they are so on trend right now, there's an amazing variety everywhere, wide leg, skinny, tapered , knee length etc. Just find one that accentuates your fave curve and you're good to go.

So go ahead and take a que from super stylish and always on trend real life fashionista Abimbola!

Photobucket

Abimbola accessorizes her jumpsuit with a dark brown vintage belt, yellow sandals, gold bangles and a big brown bag. I love it!

3 comments:

Ms. May said...

Love it! Abi looks so hot.

ayesha said...

Abi looking fabulous.

Unknown said...

Lol! Thanks guys! Thanks for the shout out Yewie!